Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Just to catch you up

As I sit at the laptop (because I am able to actually sit with minor aches and pains) and drink my hot spice tea with honey that tastes like a Chai Tea from Starbucks, I can't help but say, "wow."
I just read an e-mail from my biggest supporter and back-up. She is always on it and prays for me everyday. The e-mail was a forward from Rick Renner's ministry. I don't know how many of you know who he is, but he is very smart and has much great revelation on the gospel and he is refered to as, "the greek geek". It's glorious to be a part of the family of God isnt it? Ok, so on about the email. It was so encouraging! It was on apostleship. It gave me great insight and encouragement.
Yes, I have been beaten around a bit. I have had a surgery in a foreign country(appendix), missed the beach, been mocked (over that one), and seen idolatry at its height. All I can say is...when Im done here, Im ready for England. But-not quite so long of a journey.
I am thankful that we are overcomers. I am thankful for the peace that Jesus left here when he asscended. I am thankful for my prayer possy in the U.S. for always covering me and being quick to pass on the word. Thanks you guys! I love you all very much and I am so blessed to have you in my life.
Now...I really want to try and do some laundry. We will see how this goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment